Yeah, I guess I could.  I’m still adapting to all these newfangled phones and
things.

Just finished the tune up.  Holy mother of pearl, what an ordeal that was.  Not
doing the tune up itself, just putting everything back together.  The plug
wires are run in a metal tube, so I had to pull that off, disassemble the
wires, thread everything through the tube, put it back on the car, then ring
out the cables to figure out what wire is which.  Add to the fun that the #1
wire was just too short.  Should have made up wires myself, which I might end
up doing at some point in the future.

New cap, rotor, and points.  Condenser I was sent isn’t the correct one, so
I’ll have to get that sorted.

Started and ran when I was done - good enough for now as my back can’t take any
more leaning over the fender.  Loosened up the top bolts on the engine mounts,
so I’ll do them tomorrow morning.  Gotta run over to the dealer first thing to
get the bushings for my steering coupling, too.

-D