No the crumpled hard plastic is on the doors and is not windlace. Windlace is
on the B pillars and around door openings.
The crumpled plastic stuff is only available through dealer/CC and is of
limited availability color wise and may even be unobtainium at this point. I
bought a piece for my China blue 240D once at an exhorbitant price and it
proceeded to crumple only a year or two later so I’ve given up. Maybe one of
use can make some castings in order to reproduce it!

Sent from my iPhone