Yeah, I wasn’t sure what to expect there but I was pleased to find it intact
and just stuck form lack of use.

Little by little, I keep chipping away at this.  Now if I could just figure out
what front springs and spring pads to use…

And what’s with the drive shaft having a rubber “donut” in the middle of it but
no center bearing?  That’s a weird setup for sure….

-D