I should have gone to the range over the holidays, dang it. I’m having too much
fun with the finnie.

We’re shoveling sunshine with temps at an unseasonable +80F or thereabouts.
Been that way all week and appears that it will continue into the weekend.

Guess I’ll need to make getting the finnie’s FrigiKing unit working a priority.
 Gotta find some R12 hoses for my manifold gauge set.

-D