On Sat, 5 Jan 2019 14:32:44 -0600 OK Don via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Then Sony, Nikon, and Canon came out . . .

Yes. As Rick already pointed out, when Deming was speaking, US
manufacturers turned a deaf ear, but the Japanese listened.

When I worked at Hewlett-Packard in Colorado Springs, we had classes in
which we were urged to emulate the Japanese ... Kanban, and all that.

Craig