My buddy is a technical consultant. Does work for a big korean carmaker.
They sent him to China. He says what are you doing in china? Gets there and
they make rolling chassis with powertrains. Neighboring plants make the
bodies. Any body you want, bmw, mercedes etc. Pretty good copies, according
to him.