Like Randy said, could be an internal fuse.  Also try moving the breaker to
off, then back on.

 I'd start by removing the oven facing / trim to see if the repair instructions
are hidden in there, found those instructions on my wall oven-microwave combo
when the microwave died. Also found them inside my clothes washer.   The repair
instructions will have diagrams, maybe parts list, plus some troubleshooting
steps.

Eyeball the control panel for burnt or swelling components. Check the fuse with
a multi-meter.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC