I replaced one of those in Angie's Golf, the heater fan only worked on high.
I'm not sure how many years it's been, 2 or 3. The resistor pack was $60, the
fuse was $0.60 for 6!
Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Jan 12, 2019 at 2:40 PM, Max Dillon via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   Another thought: thermostatic fuse may
be blown.  If the oven got too hot, that fuse may have melted to prevent a
fire. Did the renter use the oven to try to heat the house?

Google parts list for you oven, see if a thermostatic fuse or other fuse is
listed, other than the main fuse, find a picture, find it and check it.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC

On January 12, 2019 1:39:54 PM EST, "Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes"