You nailed it. He makes money off of dumb asses like all those people on that
fake book 123 list that fall all over themselves over Kent and some other kid
who supposedly runs a shop but is seriously clueless. I would understand such a
group buying from Kent because they did not know any better but when some old
timers with decades of expertise show up they choose not to listed to advise
and instead continue to flock to Kent. It’s a case of millennials not knowing
what they don’t know and not taking advice.

Sent from my iPhone