I installed the new Monark nozzles in the 85 300D.  I did not follow the
Mercedes Source tutorial to carefully disassemble the injectors, boil each one,
meticulously clean and blow dry each one of the parts or sand the mating
surfaces.  I believe I am what my wife calls a, “ready, fire, aim,” type
personality.  My typical process is to get the job done and if it doesn’t work
out or turns out poorly, go back, read the instructions and then do it again.
Everything appears to have worked out well this time. I did keep all individual
injector parts together and processed each one separately.   Pop tests on my
new $89.00 Pop Tester all came in a within 50 pounds of 2000 PSI.  They were
with installed with new washers and return hoses and torqued to about 80
pounds.  Engine performance seems to have improved, no leaks, idle is smoother
and hopefully, miles per gallon will improve.  The old injectors were pretty
pitted and two of them had a poor spray pattern and one of those popped off at
about 500 PSI.