Hi Listers,

Thank you for your valuable advice regarding my previous post about my car
mentioned above.

Got response from the dealership tech.

New ignition switch installed and it didn't see the charging issue. Whew!
Saved me $700.

I will be picking up my car Tomorrow(Wednesday)and take it to another shop
owned by my friend.

Now what I know:
Alternator is brand new and good
Battery is brand new and should be good
Ignition switch is not the issue (original switch put back)
No $0.00 charge for diagnosis

Can any of you give me a list of what to check to figure out why no battery
charging. I would appreciate the list of recommendations to take with me to
the shop where I will be working on the car along with my friend and ask
that we follow exactly your lists step by step.

I will drive the car to the shop Saturday morning (by appointment) to have
the car worked on.  You may leave ur contact privately in case we can call
you.
Thank you.

Patrick.