I drove them when they were new and was quite impressed.  It was a normal
car, when most other EVs felt like a high school science fair project.
Drove well, had good acceleration.  Very useful in terms of interior space
and design.  Only issue was range... my commute was 42 miles each way and I
couldn't go back and forth without charging at home.  And be sure to
consider that weather conditions have a big impact on range.  A polar votex
will change things significantly.

Also remember they were giving these things away in the end... its likely
whoever bought it got a big discount.  And resale value will be very poor
in the future as long-range EVs become more mainstream.

Jaime

On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 1:50 PM Bob Rentfro via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Does the collective “we” know anything about the electric B classes that
> were sold lately?  SWMBO has a friend who’s uncle or father or something
> has one of these he is wanting to sell and she wondered if we would be
> interested.
> All I know is she says he really liked it and he’s moving up to a Tesla of
> some sort.
> I know MB no longer makes them so that alone makes me wonder is upkeep on
> something like that would get sketchy. Plus, I believe I read the range on
> those is nothing to write home about.
>  This is so random....
>
> Bob R
>
> Sent from my iPad