IIRC the suggested range for the Leaf is 100 miles. The kid at the dealership
told me 80 was a reasonable every day number (he had one). I imagine in the
extreme cold 40 would be a possibility. We don't get extreme heat and in any
case batteries don't lose capacity when hot the way they do when cold...
-Curt

    On Monday, February 11, 2019, 8:43:03 PM EST, Curley McLain via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 realistically, that is probably 40.  The battrees are no longer new...
It is winter...