Who is Conan OBrian?

--FT

On 2/15/19 10:31 PM, Curley McLain via Mercedes wrote:
That is your opinion, and you are entitled to it.   I have a different opinion.   Obrien is a political hack.  He is not funny.  in the video he even talks about being fired (because he was political, and not funny)

He is offensive.

But the POINT IS THIS:  THAT post was posted  as a POLITICAL COMMENT.

The fact that you chose to overlook it is allowing political comment.