Codgers can do well with CBD.  None of the funny stuff, just the medically
beneficial canabidiols (sp) which reduce inflammation, soothe anxiety, and can
aid with infirmities of the senior populations.  Not a cure all, no smoking,
most useful in edibles, salves, tinctures to reduce pains or assist with focus.

clay monroe