> Gerry wrote:

> I think it's remarkable that you went from truck driver, which
> requires a minimum of complex thought, to your present
> profession that must require a great deal of complex thought.

Heh.  Well, what I do now is similar to what I did _before_
driving.  So I used to field comments that went the other way when
I started driving.

A lot of the job of a truck driver requires little special skill
other than pressure management.  But then there are the times where
high skill, excellent spacial perception, quick decisions, and
fast reflexes are required.