Funny that you mention that - I approached the HOA about buying the property
behind my lot that is a part of the community park. It’s covered in heavy
growth and has never been used as a park - it’s pretty inaccessible from the
park itself. I’m right near the corner of the property, so it would just carve
off a little triangular piece that’s never been used.

If I could buy it I would probably build a workshop on the property….

-D