They won’t have a choice once I own the property. Only the County will have a
say on what would go there. It’s zoned as “agricultural land”, so I could graze
cattle there if I wanted. It’s in a flood plain, so that would have to be dealt
with.

I really, really doubt the HOA will go for it - heck, I’m vice president, but I
wouldn’t be able to vote on it if it ever gets to that point.

-D