Johnny B. said:

"Have you considered checking to see if the thermostat has junk in it
or it's stuck from a reaction to the acid flush? Are your belts tight?"

I will look into that.  I should mention that when I replaced the radiator
hoses, rubber right ? They had a layer of rust in there.  I think there is a
ton of rust in this engine.  What is the routine for getting rid of all of this
?  Is one acid flush typically enough ?  What about using a Prestone product
instead of the citric acid method ?

On the subject of the radiator, do you ever replace them when they are not
leaking but because they have correded inside or have deposits within them that
can't be removed ?

Thanks,

Dan Elliott
82 300D-T 93kmi
Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry-leading spam
and email virus protection.