Probably normal, especially if you've done a couple starts in the process.
Quite likely your new oil is cleaning some schmoo out of the engine. I'd do an
oil analysis at maybe 2,000 miles, find out whats going on in there. Be
prepared to change the oil early.My '85 190D did that after my mechanic botched
a delivery valve seal job. He started the car repeatedly and one lifter failed
to pump up, took a couple days of driving before it went back to normal.
-Curt

    On Monday, March 18, 2019, 5:31:02 PM EDT, Bob Rentfro via Mercedes