its a lifter tick. nothing to worry about, but long term use of M1 15w-50 usually makes it go away.  Might take 10-20k miles...

Bob Rentfro via Mercedes wrote on 3/18/19 4:30 PM:
Today, I heard a new ticking sound. After I start the engine, it’s very faint
within 20 seconds it’s pretty loud. If you raise the RPM, it goes away away,
then when you let off the food feed again and returns to idle, it takes about
two seconds and the ticking returns. It’s only a done this a week after I’ve
change the oil. Oil levels are fine. No leaks anywhere. I did some
stethoscoping with a long ass screwdriver but I could not tell where it was
coming from.

Bob R