LOLI had some cheap shopvac, I can't even remember the brand now but it was
pretty terrible. We took the dog for a walk one day and hadn't even left the
neigborhood when we passed a yard sale with a Rigid shopvac. I think I paid $5.
It sucks like an update to Windows 10. The only downside is its wicked loud but
for the price I can't really complain.
-Curt

    On Friday, March 29, 2019, 4:05:10 PM EDT, Buggered Benzmail via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 You livin lahge

--FT
Sent from iPhone