with the center pad, it is for sure an object of art.

Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote on 4/11/19 7:47 PM:
Last one of two new steering wheels in the world that Mercedes had. I bought
one the first of April and the other one in inventory was sold a day or two
after. Mercedes did a price drop that lowered the price below half of the list
(over $1,000) so I snapped this one up.

It is a thing of beauty. I wasn’t sure the dealer was going to let me have it -
they opened it and had it hanging on the wall in the parts department like an
object ‘d art.

-D