Shhhhh!  Don't anyone tell Dan his steering wheel is incorrect!

Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote on 4/12/19 3:43 PM:
Don’t tell anyone it’s not the correct wheel for the car….

The one that Jaime helped me get is actually the correct wheel for 66-67 W110s.
It’s fatter and has two grooves in it. The original wheel for the earlier
W110/111/112 models is thinner in cross section and has no grooves.

Of course, I’m not complaining and it’s only something that a purist would know.

-D