Stop buying iPhones, they're the most fragile phone on the market and one of
the most expensive to replace.That or if you must have an iphone get a good
case for it.
Deboss did a video a month or so ago about his industrial phone and the abuse
its put up with...
-Curt

    On Monday, April 15, 2019, 9:57:29 AM EDT, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes