I would take exception to this.

I’ve used iPhones for years and never had one break. That being said, as soon
as I get a new phone it immediately goes into a strong case, like an Otterbox
or Spigen, for example.

I’m not about to put something like this into service without protecting it. I
cringe when I see people with “bare” phones, regardless of brand.

-D