What’s a Tesla‘s towing capacity?

I have lately seen a bunch of these things around here, mostly apparently
associated with the luxury gated lifestyle resort communities down the road.
None of them towing anything though. All black or white, seems like there are
no other colors.

I am awaiting the day I get run over by one while I’m riding my bike, like
almost happened with a Pious running on battery. Can’t hear the damn things
coming up behind.

--FT
Sent from iPhone