I found the CoParts yard in town.  That will spell disaster.  SWMBA was driving
and I saw the sign, I exclaimed in a most happy manner, which caught her
attention.  I had to explain what a superb find this was, as I could now find
all manner of damaged cars to drag home for a mere pittance.  That when she
sells my Seattle home, we would get some vacant land for me to play with the
cars.

I think I caused some involuntary bladder leakage.

clay