I have been banned from working on the cheep.  She accosted me last night
because I had the hood up with the battery on the charger.  Just trying to keep
it functional so #2 boy will be able to find a summer job when he comes back
from university in a week.

Her crazy plan is to sell the cheep and replace it with some pop up camper
thing.  That it would fit in her garage.  The Cheep has a hard time fitting
now.  Removing the unused work out equipment and stack of winter tires will not
fit a Great White North pickem-up vehicle in that tiny space.  A chubby
suburban would be nose at the man door and tail keeping the big door from
closing

clay