I saw something like that outside of Dallas some years ago. They had built a
whole town and then the market went bust. There were developments all over the
place but no body living there. Very light traffic and importantly to me no
restaurants.Strangely the only hotel was an extended stay. I don't remember
which chain but it was a pretty nice hotel.
-Curt

    On Wednesday, May 1, 2019, 5:15:30 PM EDT, Dan Penoff via Mercedes