Hard telling. I know the market around Anchorage, and unless things have
changed drastically a Mercedes is probably one of the last cars people are
looking for. As you might expect, trucks are the vehicle of choice up there.
Not only that, if it’s something special, there’s not a lot of roads to run it
on, either. You can drive nice roads out to the peninsula, like Seward, or up
to Fairbanks, but that’s about it.

-D