I agree.

I could move about 100 miles from Jim Cathey and find land and shop space.
That puts me in the middle of nowhere and with less access to parts and
treasure.  Even there, I would be facing pressure of property value increasing.

Any property within about 130 miles east of Seattle is going to be expensive.
North or south you run into pressure from PDX and Vancouver BC, where it is
even more expensive to own land.

clay monroe