On 13/05/2019 5:19 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes wrote:
  One of my dad's friends tells a story about taking the SAT and at the end having to take a survey
which included the question "How many books are there in your house?" with choices like
10, 100, 1000, more than 1000. AT which point he decided that he never wanted to live in a house
with fewer than "more than 1000" books.I agree...
-Curt

We don't have all that many in the house anymore. It is hard to find the time to read new ones so even harder to go back and re-read old ones. We normally read them and pass them on to someone else rather than store them. My good wife always has a huge pile on the dresser next to the bed. She reads many more than I do. I used to read more but I am getting old and find it difficult to stay awake long enough to read much most of the time. I normally read when I went to bed and not much during the daytime.

Randy