I knew of a nun in KY who loved Stroh's Bohemian beer.   Anyone who headed that way from MI was expected to bring her some Stroh's.   Not a bad beer.

When I was in kolledge we made runs to KS or CO to get Coors.   Nothing exceptional about it, but if you had some you were "cool."   rocky mountain trout pee.