uh?   they claim to be repair "experts"???    Car-part.com?   Stealer?  Classic Center? Fleabay.DE?

Meade Dillon via Mercedes wrote on 5/22/19 8:12 PM:
After a week at the Geico / Repair shop, I called the adjuster to see
what's going on.  She says they are having a hard time finding a source of
parts for my old car.  Damage is to the fender, turn signal, front bumper,
and the fender liner.

Unsure of the availability of parts and what the cost will be, she says
they may end up totaling the car if the cost of the parts is too high.

Wow.
Max
Charleston SC