The one good thing about having lots of ideas and projects that one does not get to in any hurry, is that sometimes, one's plans change and projects that might have taken a lot of time and effort no longer seem important and get dropped for some new ideas. My wife accuses me of being slow with many things, but I often find that if I think on things a while, that I often come up with a better way to do something or a better idea altogether. She is more of the "quick and dirty, get'er done now" school. I am generally reluctant to do things unless I think that I will do them well and not later feel that I could have done better.