From: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Sent: June 17, 2019 6:37 AM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: buggeredbenzm...@gmail.com
Subject: [MBZ] I guess I was ignorant at some point too

>From the 123 FB group:

Well it's official this is now my daily driver and I am slightly concerned with
the rear being so low it's like the previous owner stored lead in the back for
20 years idk but I am getting a narly wobble at certain speeds and can't help
but wonder if this is effecting it so long story short is this lower than
normal and if so what's the proper fix just new springs is their a certain
spring better than others should I try a set of air shocks for cheap easy fix
any insight would be appreciated at this point

Also if anyone has the proper alignemnt specifications for these guys I would
greatly appreciate it ia set to good enough at the moment

--FT
Sent from iPhone