Its on the wall of the shop, you can see about a third of it in the background
of one of the pictures...

    On Monday, June 17, 2019, 3:49:36 PM EDT, Craig via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 On Mon, 17 Jun 2019 12:11:14 -0400 Floyd Thursby via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> 76 mercedes sl350 with a 350 chevy motor.New paint.
>
> https://wilmington.craigslist.org/pts/d/wilmington-mercedes/6886308905.html

He included the text, "For those that did not understand the rebel flag
is southern History.Not racist. Proud of my history."

But why? I see no rebel flag in any of the pictures.

Craig