On 17/06/2019 4:54 PM, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
Last week I won a 95 Suburban 6.5 diesel off Copart for $950. From the photos
it looked pretty clean, only has 122k miles which is extremely low for one of
these, but not listed as running. After fees it’s about $1380. The interior is
very clean but will need paint as it is falling off like GM vehicles do. Truck
has a CA title but was in the Springfield MO sale. Anyway I picked it up today
and after they set it on the trailer and I strapped it down I thought I would
see if it would start. I turned the key, we had power, glow plug light went
off, turned key and it fired right up. I can’t believe they did not list it as
running. As it sits it’s at least a $4k truck. With a Maaco paint job on it
it’s probably a $6-7k truck.

Don't let your wife drive it!