I might have found reason the truck was at copart. It was donated but listed as
mechanical. I pulled it off the trailer and drove it a couple of miles up and
down the road. It runs great and drives very smooth with no rattles like my
other suburban has. Feels about as close to a new truck as you can get. Got
back home and I noticed the upper radiator hose is pretty much rock hard. My
other suburban you can squeeze the hose in half. It could potentially have a
leaking head gasket or head issue. For the 6.5 new heads are fairly cheap.

Also, this one is a bit of a mystery. Truck has a CA title and carfax shows 2
owners always in CA. Last carfax entry was from 03, nothing since then. Tires
on it look brand new but have 07 date. I see an old mouse nest under the hood
but no damage to anything.

Sent from my iPhone