Do you wear a blue jacket while you are working on your cars?

--FT

On 6/18/19 2:23 PM, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
I really do not know how Kent stays in business. Wait nevermind I do. The world
is full of 123 fakebook type people who are too stupid to listen to experienced
people telling them they are getting screwed over by Kent. When I started doing
a lot of work on this suburban I have been coming across videos on you tube
from a company called 1 auto or something like that. I reckon they probably
sell parts for American cars like uncle Kent does, except their videos are all
free and walk you they a repair. Not teaser videos that make you think it will
give you the answers only to discover you have to buy another video to see what
you need to see.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 18, 2019, at 1:06 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>