Rolled up behind a white 2014-2015 Cruze a couple of weeks ago, it had the
green Clean Turbo Diesel badge on the back. It also had more of a sooty film on
the back than I've ever had on my white 300SD. I could see it from 100 yards
away, and tell what it was from more than 50' behind it.
I thought diesel particulate filters were supposed to stop that from happening.
And the Cruze has a computer that knows how everything is working and parks you
if the emission controls aren't functioning. (unless it has a delete tune in it)
Mitch.