club tech event at a local dealership had our cars on their racks and the
techs doing a once over of the car.

Basically a safety check.

For free.

It got our data into their marketing machine.

The funnest part for me was to be able to assist the techs who had never seen
w115 or the R107, therefore having no idea what they were looking at or for.
Pretty much stranded when faced with analog technology.  They did much better
with the OBD compliant cars.

clay