In my experience (2000-era cars), Nissans are reliable and mostly
trouble-free, if a bit "tinny" in construction. Watch out for rust if
you are in an area where salt is used. Keep an eye on oil levels, they
don't have a lot of excess in the sump. My Frontier V6 takes less than 4
quarts for a change w/filter.

Allan