The t700, supposed to be fully synthetic from hydrocracked base stock. I just
did an oil change on the e320 with it. Currently the 98 e300 using rotella t6
uses no oil between 10k oil changes. We shall see what this stuff does. If it
burns off faster than that then I will know how it stacks up.

Sent from my iPhone