That would be hilarious.
They made (or make maybe still) even smaller engines for the rest of the world.
I'm pretty sure there are even 3 cylinder versions...
I ended up giving away the '98 just to get rid of it but I really wanted to
keep the engine and put it in something like a CJ5...
-Curt

    On Wednesday, July 17, 2019, 10:03:21 PM EDT, Kevin Kraly via Mercedes