From: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Sent: July 21, 2019 3:36 PM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: d...@penoff.com
Subject: [MBZ] AC Question

Something I was pondering the other day whilst topping off the AC in the 1995
E300D…

The sticker on the radiator support says 2.3 pounds of refrigerant for the
system. Is that what should be in it no matter what? That is, when I’ve charged
it in the past I can put 24 ounces (two cans) of refrigerant in it, get correct
pressures and vent temperatures, and it seems perfectly happy.

Should I put the 2.3 pounds in it anyway? If I do, how will that affect
performance? Or does it even matter if the system is working properly with a
lower charge?

Pondering…

-D