Yeah, that’s something I learned working Down Under. They were not nice at all
when it came to the “Abos”.

“Rule 2 - no member of the faculty is to maltreat the abos in any way
whatsoever if there's anyone watching.”

There’s more truth in that than the locals would probably acknowledge based on
things I was told.

Wife is 1/8 First Nation. Looked into getting her “qualified” or whatever you
call it some years ago. Figured if we ever wanted to start a business it would
be nice - woman, Native American, etc. makes for a lot of nice SBA spiffs.
Turned out to be far too much of a hassle, so we dropped it.

-D