Yeah, makes sense Dan.  I've never had much experience with the early cars,
but I can see how they're very different from the later ones.

I don't care much for how they ride or the interior.  Add in the rust, and
the spring perches giving out too.

Jaime

On Mon, Jul 29, 2019 at 11:33 AM Dan--- via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

> Jaime,
>
> In my research and when looking at the W210s, whether gas or diesel, I
> found that MY 96 and 97 cars were sort of one-offs in a lot of ways. Unless
> it’s a stupid good deal, I would probably pass.
>
> I have searches set up for W210 diesels here and I purposely leave those
> years out.
>
> -D
>
> > On Jul 29, 2019, at 11:24 AM, Jaime Kopchinski via Mercedes <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> >
> > This seems like this would appeal this group:
> >
> https://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/d/boonton-1996-mercedes-e300d-diesel/6944391545.html
> >

> > I'd have to assume its rusty, given the mileage, price, and description
> >
> > I'm slightly tempted, but I really don't like W210s.  But it would make a
> > great winter car.
> >
> > Jaime
> >

> > --
> > Jaime Kopchinski