That was kinda the conclusion I came to.  The AC was acting funky, I was going to delve into that then it whacked the tree

--FT

On 7/29/19 12:56 PM, Dan--- via Mercedes wrote:
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again:

The W210s are amazingly dull, boring cars. However, they are very reliable and
inexpensive to own and operate.

They’re a great “gas and go” car, period. Like the Mercedes version of a Camry.

-D

On Jul 29, 2019, at 12:10 PM, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes